- Born and raised in Flint and Genesee County.
- Graduated from Grand Blanc High School in 1977.
- Graduated from Arizona State University in 1984.
- Graduated Cooley Law School in 1987.
- Has never been disbarred for any reason, never diciplined as an attorney for improper conduct, mishandling a client's case or for improper personal conduct.
- Ran for judge of the 67th District Court in Burton in 2010.
- Has successfully handled thousands of cases in almost 25 years of practice.
- Is married with two children.
Submit a new question